The Blox Fruits you get in the Roblox game of the same name serve a powerful purpose. You might be worried that the battle system is getting stale, but luckily there are revivals. When you "wake up" Blox Fruits, you can take your combat skills to the next level.
If you're not sure what goes to wake up Blox Fruits, look no further. We'll fully walk you through the process and tell you what to do before you can awaken the Fruits. Keep reading to become a Blox Fruit awakening master.
How to awaken fruit in Blox Fruits
In Blox Fruits, a game mode called Raids was introduced in Update 11. This update allowed players to grind Raids for a new currency called Fragments. These Fragments are crucial for awakening your Fruits.
Each raid nets you 250-1 shards, combined with 000x (seconds remaining on timer). However, the time bonus does not apply if you already get 4,5 shards, the maximum you can earn per raid.
If you run out of time in a raid, you will earn 60 x (the number of the island you are on). For example, if you are on island 3, you will make 180 shards, and so on.
Fragments can be spent after beating a raid with the corresponding fruit. After completing a raid this way, the game teleports you to a strange entity. Talking to the entity lets you pay shards to awaken a skill.
However, not all skills are immediately available. You must awaken all Blox Fruit skills in a specific order.
When you earn enough shards from grinding Raid, you can start awakening your fruit.
To participate in a Raid, you will need the following items or qualifications.
- Reach level 1 to stage raids
While you can join raids if you're in the New World, hosting a raid requires a player to be level 1. That's a lot of work if you're interested in being a host.
You need to spend 100 Beli once every two hours to buy a Raid Chip. Alternatively, trading any fruit with the mysterious scientist also works. Raid Chips are required to join or start Raids.
You don't need the most powerful gear in the game, but you should at least be able to survive without running out of time. However, by the time you participate in raids, you should already be quite powerful. The better your weapons and fighting style, the easier the raids become.
What fruits can be awakened?
There are seven Blox Fruits in the Roblox Blox Fruits game that you can awaken. They are:
- String of characters
- To scold
Each of them has five skills that you can awaken. The exceptions are Quake, which only has four, and Rumble has six. However, when budgeting, keep in mind that different fruits may have individual costs to awaken their skills.
- 500 shards for a fiery explosion
- 3 Shards for Prominence Shatter
- 4 Fragments for the Flaming Vortex
- 5 Fragments for the Flaming Destroyer
- 2 fragments for rocket flight
You will need 14 shards for the flame.
- 500 Fragments for Ice Spears
- 3 Fragments for Ice Climbing
- 4 Fragments for the Ice Dragon
- 5 shards for absolute zero
- 2 shards for ice skating
Ultimately, awakening Ice Fruits costs 14 shards.
- 1 Fragments for the Fatal Demolisher
- 3 fragments for air crusher
- 5 Fragments for Space Shockwave
- 8 fragments for the earthquake
Quake is the third most expensive revival, requiring 17 shards in all.
- 500 shards for the Dimensional Slash
- 3 Fragments for Abyssal Darkness
- 4 fragments for an endless hole
- 5 Fragments for the Dark World
- 2 shards for a horrible step
Darkness costs the same as Flame and Ice, for a total of 14 shards.
- 500 shards for Divine Arrow
- 3 Fragments for Swords of Judgment
- 4 fragments for the light destroyer
- 5 fragments for the wrath of God
- 2 Fragments for Brilliant Stealing
Light also costs 14 to fully awaken.
String of characters
- 800 fragments for thermal laceration
- 3 Fragments for Silk Prison
- 4 Shards for Eternal White
- 6 Fragments for Celestial Smite
- 2500 fragments for God's Road
String is currently the second most expensive fruit to fully awaken at 17 shards.
- 500 shards for lightning beast
- 3 shards for the storm
- 4 Shards for Celestial Judgment
- 5 Fragments for Thunder Destruction
- 2 Fragments for Electric Flash
- 5 fragments for the V000 pole
At 19 shards, you'll need to play a lot more raids to fully awaken Rumble.
Magma and Buddha will get revivals in Update 15.
It's time to raid again
Fully awakening your Blox Fruits increases your combat prowess, making you nearly invincible over time as you awaken more Fruits. While you raid, remember that it is best to play with other players, as you will greatly increase your chances of winning. With a little patience, you'll eventually fully awaken all of your Fruits' abilities.
Which fruit do you mainly use in Blox Fruits? What is your level now? Tell us in the comments section below.