HBO Max has become one of the most popular streaming services. Along with offering a range of TV shows and movies, it also offers original content that many people love to binge-watch. However, if you are watching a TV show but want to skip a particular episode, you may find that the ability to skip ahead is not that easy.
If you're wondering how to change an episode in HBO Max, look no further. This article will show you how to do it on multiple platforms. Additionally, we'll offer tips to improve your experience with this relatively new streaming platform.
How to Change the Episode in HBO Max on a Firestick
Firestick is one of many streaming devices that supports HBO Max. If you don't already have it, you can always download the HBO Max app from the Fire TV app store.
If you are already enjoying HBO Max on your Firestick, but you don't know how to edit the episode, follow the steps below:
- On your remote, press the Back button.
- You will leave the episode you are watching now and be redirected to the TV show page.
You can now browse the seasons and jump to the different episodes you want to watch.
How to Change the Episode in HBO Max on an Apple TV
HBO Max is also available on Apple TV. If you are watching your TV show on Apple TV, but find one of the episodes boring or have already seen it, you can easily switch to another one.
Follow these steps to change episodes in HBO Max on Apple TV:
- While watching an episode, press the menu button on your Apple TV remote.
- Switch between seasons and select the episode you want to watch.
How to Change Episode in HBO Max on Roku Device
Roku is another media player that supports HBO Max. Using your Roku remote, you can easily navigate through the different seasons and episodes of your favorite TV shows.
Here are the steps to do it:
- During the episode, press the back button on your Roku remote.
- You will be taken to a page where you can use the arrows on your remote to switch between seasons and select the episode you want to watch.
How to Change Episode in HBO Max on PC
If you are using a PC, but you don't know how to change the episode in HBO Max, don't worry. With just one click, you can go back to the menu and choose the episode you want to watch.
- Go to "Continue Watching," click the season title, then click the title again just above the episode name.
- Using your cursor, scroll down to find the episode you want to watch.
How to Change the Episode in HBO Max on an iPhone or Android
HBO Max has a mobile version available for iPhones and Androids. Whichever of the two you use, the episode change is the same.
- Tap the show title under "Continue Watching."
- Then tap the title again. scroll down to find the episode you want to watch.
Relax with HBO Max
As one of the most commonly used services, HBO Max has plenty of content for you to enjoy. Since it's relatively new, some users report that they haven't found a way to edit the episode they're watching. We hope we were able to show you how to change it and explain why the option might malfunction, as well as provide possible solutions.
Do you use HBO Max? Do you prefer to use it on your phone, TV or computer? Tell us in the comments section below.