If you've been playing for a while, you might be wondering how to check your earnings and stats in Apex Legends. How many kills have you accumulated? How many wins? How many times have you done? All of these stats can be extremely important to some players, so I'll show you how to check your wins and stats in Apex Legends.
You can see stats such as kills and wins for each character at any time. Unfortunately, there's no ranking system, so you can only see your teammates' and champions' stats listed on their character card during loading screens before a match.
Check stats and wins in Apex Legends
To see what your stats are in Apex Legends:
- In the lobby, select your own nameplate above your character.
- This screen will show you all sorts of stats on your Apex Legends profile, including games played, kills, and damage done, plus more. You can also select a specific ranked season to see a more detailed breakdown
There's also a way to see your individual Legends' stats and win count. You can see their kills, damage dealt, times you used special abilities, and more.
To see your stats for an individual callout, follow these steps:
- Select Legend from the main game window and select a character.
- Select the Banners tab and select Tracker 1, Tracker 2, and Tracker 3.
- Look through your stats in the center window.
Individual stats are all tracked here. You should see kills, headshots, finishers, and all kinds of data. You can select up to three of these trackers to display on your character card.
View your stats and earnings in Apex Legends
While you can view your stats on your character card, not all stats are immediately available. You need to unlock certain stats with crafting materials or get lucky through Apex Packs. The unlocks cost 30 crafting materials each, so all will total 1380 crafting materials. Considering how few distributions there are during an average match, it will take some time to unlock them all!
Do you think this style of stat management works for or against Apex Legends? Do you like the system or do you hate it? What would you change there? Tell us your ideas below!