Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming apps available, but it also has many limitations for non-Premium members. The annoying 30-second ads that appear every 15 minutes and the fact that you can't skip songs have made many Spotify users look for alternatives.
Luckily, there is a simple solution for those who don't want to recreate all of their Spotify playlists but want to use another music streaming app. In this article, we will show you how to convert Spotify playlists to YouTube Music using various third-party apps.
Here are some of the third-party apps you can use to convert your Spotify playlists to YouTube Music:
One of the best third-party apps that you can use to convert Spotify playlists to YouTube Music is Soundiiz. It allows you to transfer your music data from one platform to another in minutes. Moreover, it is compatible with almost all music streaming services. Remember that Soundiiz is a web application, so you will need to convert your music data from your laptop or computer.
To convert your Spotify playlists to YouTube Music with Soundiiz, here's what you need to do:
- Visit the Soundiiz website on your laptop or computer.
- Click the "Start Now" button in the center of the screen.
- Choose "Connect with Spotify".
- Go to the "Accept" button to allow Soundiiz to access your Spotify account data.
- Look for the "YouTube Music" icon on the left sidebar.
- Click "Connect" and sign in to your YouTube Music account.
- Go to the "Transfer" tab in the left sidebar.
- Select "Spotify" as the source platform.
- Go to “Playlists”.
- Select the playlist you want to convert and go to "Confirm and Continue".
- Configure your playlists if desired, and click the “Save Configuration” button.
- Click "Confirm Track List".
- Choose "YouTube Music".
Now you just have to wait a few minutes for your Spotify playlist to transfer to YouTube Music. Soundiiz also offers a Premium version, with which you can convert multiple Spotify playlists at once. You can also use the Premium version to transfer Spotify albums, artists and tracks.
Besides YouTube Music, you can transfer your Spotify playlists to Apple Music, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster, SoundCloud, Yandex Music, iHeartRadio and many other music streaming apps.
Reading List Friend
Playlist Friend is another free playlist converter app that you can use to transfer your Spotify playlists. However, this web app only offers playlist conversions between Spotify and YouTube Music. In other words, you cannot use it with other music streaming services.
To convert your Spotify playlists to YouTube Music, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Reading List Friend website on your browser.
- Click the "Connect to Spotify" button.
- Select "Accept" to authorize Playlist Buddy to access your Spotify account data.
- Go to the "Connect to YouTube Music" button on the right side of your screen.
- Choose the Spotify playlist you want to transfer from the left sidebar.
- Go to the "Convert Playlist" button on the right side.
That's all we can say about it. Depending on the number of songs in it, it will take Playlist Buddy a few minutes to transfer your playlist. Keep in mind that this third-party app only allows you to transfer playlists containing up to 250 songs.
TunemyMusic supports various music streaming apps, including iTunes, Amazon Music, TIDAL, SoundCloud, Deezer, Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube Music. It is a free web application. To convert your Spotify playlists to YouTube Music using TunemyMusic, here is what you need to do:
- Go to the TunemyMusic web application on your browser.
- Click the "Let's Get Started" button in the center of the screen.
- Select "Spotify" as the source music platform.
- Log into your Spotify account.
- To select a Spotify playlist, copy and paste the playlist URL or upload it directly from your Spotify account.
- Go to “Next: select destination” in the new window.
- Choose "YouTube Music" from the list of options.
- Select the "Start moving my music" button.
Apart from converting music playlists from one music streaming service to another, TunemyMusic also gives you the option to always sync two playlists from two music services. Plus, you can use it to share your music, download songs, and back up your entire music library into a single file.
For those who want to convert YouTube Music playlist to Spotify, TunemyMusic also gives you this option. Just click the "Let's Get Started" button and follow the same steps as in this section.
If you want to convert your Spotify playlist to YouTube Music on your phone, Song Changer is a great app for that. It allows you to transfer playlists between two music platforms. However, so far it is only available for iOS devices. Here is how you can convert your Spotify playlist to YouTube Music with SongShift:
- Download Song Change from the App Store.
- Open the app.
- Press the "Connect your music" button.
- Find Spotify on the "Music Services" page and select "Connect".
- Log into your Spotify account
- Go to the "+" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Under "New Configurations", choose "Configuration Source".
- Select "Spotify" as the source service.
- Under 'Select media type', tap 'Playlist'.
- Locate the playlist you want to transfer.
- Choose "Configuration destination".
- Go to “YouTube Music. »;
- Choose "Existing Playlist" or "New Playlist" under "Select Destination Type".
- Tap "I'm done".
It is more or less that. Wait a few minutes for your Spotify playlist to convert to YouTube Music, and you can start streaming from there.
Listen to your Spotify playlists on YouTube Music
Instead of having to recreate all your Spotify playlists, you can simply transfer the existing ones to YouTube Music or any other music streaming platform. Not only does it save you a lot of time, but you can also enjoy your playlists on the music app of your choice. The good news is that there are plenty of free third-party apps that can help you.
Have you ever converted Spotify playlist to YouTube Music? What third-party app did you use? Let us know in the comments section below.