An online wishlist is a way to store products or services that you want to purchase in the future. My lists is one of Amazon's best features, and it was originally called Amazon Wishlist.
Lists provide an easy reference to the items you want. Products are added in one click. Use it to remind you of future purchases or share it with others. Sharing is great for registries and birthdays. Here's more information about the features and how to get the most out of them using the Amazon app.
How to Create a Wish List
Before adding the items to your wishlist, you must first create one. For that, proceed as following :
- Download and install the Amazon app for iOS/Android or check for updates, then open the app.
- On the home page, tap the three-line icon and select " Your lists »du menu.
- Click on “View Lists” to the top right section.
- Select "Create List" to the top right section. Create a name for your new Amazon Wish List and tap “Create a list. »
How to Add Items to "My Lists" (Amazon Wish Lists)
Once you have completed the wishlist creation steps above, you can add items to the wishlist while browsing products or shopping.
- On the article page, scroll down and tap " ADD TO LIST. »
- Choose the list you want or create a new one.
- If an "invite others" pop-up appears, choose the option or tap the close icon, which is the big one "X" icon.
- The item is now saved to your chosen wishlist and shared with others if you have allowed this option.
You can also delete old listings when viewing them by following the instructions above. This extra step ensures better organization, less clutter, and less confusion when working with Amazon listings.
How to Manage Amazon Wishlists
Now that you've created and added items to your Amazon listing, it's time to learn how to moderate your listing. You can change privacy, delete outdated lists, etc.
How to Manage Wishlist Privacy
One of the great things about Amazon Wishlists is that you can share them with the world, close friends, or keep them private. Here's how to manage the privacy of your wishlists:
- Access the list in question by following the same steps as above. Next, tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner.
- Then press Manage the list.
- Tap Intimité to access the drop-down menu.
- Select public, sharing, or Private.
Here is a brief summary of what each option does:
- public – A public list allows everyone to see the items you want to buy. If you have a baby registry, wedding registry, or are a social media influencer with fans who love to send your gifts, this is the way to go.
- sharing – The shared list is perfect for people who have a small group of select friends and family members who want to buy things from you on your list. You can use the Share link to make the list visible to other people.
- Private – A private listing is only visible to you (and those who have access to your Amazon account).
Your Listings Privacy Control is a great tool for anyone on Amazon.
How to manage your delivery address
Maybe you've created a listing and moved, or you need to send items somewhere other than your account's default address. Luckily, it's easy to manage the shipping address on the Amazon app. Here's how:
- Bring up your list, tap the three horizontal dots and select Manage the list just like we did above.
- Scroll down the page and locate the Shipping address title. Just below is a drop-down menu. Press it.
- Select one of the addresses from the list or select Create a new to add a new address.