Whether you're an OnlyFans creator or subscriber, you might want to delete your account at some point. You may no longer have time to develop content, or you no longer want to pay for subscriptions to the various channels. Deleting your account is relatively simple, and if that's something you're looking to do, you've come to the right place. In this article, we show you how to delete your OnlyFans account as a follower or creator.
How to Delete OnlyFans Account on iPhone
Deleting your OnlyFans account from your iPhone only takes a few steps:
- Open your iPhone and launch your OnlyFans app.
- On the "Home" screen of the application, go to the bottom right and click on the small icon that looks like a person surrounded by a circle.
- In the drop-down menu that opens, select "Settings".
- In the “Settings” menu, tap on “Account”. Scroll down the account menu until you find the "Delete account" option. Press it.
- The "Delete Account" screen will open and provide a CAPTCHA form. You will need to type the numbers and letters you see in the image in the bar next to it.
- Once you have correctly filled in this verification code, the "Delete account" button on the right will turn red. Click this button to permanently delete your account.
Deleting your OnlyFans creator account from your iPhone uses a similar process:
- Go to the OnlyFans app on your iPhone and open it.
- On the "Home" screen, find the icon in the lower right corner that looks like a circle with a person inside, then click on it.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, scroll down to find "Settings" and select it.
- In the “Settings” menu, choose “Account”.
- Scroll down the account menu to find "Delete Account" and tap on it.
- When the screen opens, you will see a "Verification Code" bar. Enter the numbers and letters you see displayed in the image in the bar next to it.
- When you have entered this code correctly, the "Delete Account" button below will turn red and you can press it.
As a creator account, it will not be deleted immediately as a subscriber account would. Instead, it will remain disabled until all subscriptions to your account have expired. Disabling the profile means that no one can create a new subscription to your profile. Once all subscriptions have expired, OnlyFans will permanently delete your account.
How to Delete OnlyFans Account on Android Device
If you're using an Android device and have an OnlyFans account that you want to delete, here's how:
- Unlock your Android device, then open your OnlyFans app.
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and tap on your "Profile" icon (far right). From the drop-down menu, select "Settings", then choose "Account".
- In the “Account” menu, scroll down until you find “Delete account” and tap on it.
- On the "Delete Account" page, enter a verification code that matches the numbers and letters in the image on the screen. The “Delete Account” button will then become active and you can tap on it.
- A pop-up will ask if you are sure you want to delete the account. Click "Yes, Delete".
To delete your OnlyFans creator account on an Android device, you will need to follow these steps:
- Launch OnlyFans on your Android device and navigate to the "Profile" icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- In the “Profile” menu, choose “Settings” then “Account”.
- In the "Account" menu, scroll down until you reach "Delete account". Click on it.
- In this menu, you will need to fill in a verification code that matches the image displayed on the screen. Once you type it in correctly, the "Delete Account" button will turn bright red. Press it.
- A prompt will ask if you are sure you want to delete the account. Select "Yes, delete".
Since your account is a creator account, following these steps will deactivate your account and prevent new subscriptions to your channel. Once all existing subscriptions have expired, OnlyFans will permanently delete your account.
How to Delete OnlyFans Account from PC
Deleting your OnlyFans account on your PC requires a few different steps. Here's how to do it:
- Log in to OnlyFans.com.
- Click on the “Profile” icon at the top – it looks like a person surrounded by a circle.
- A menu will appear on the right side of the screen. Look for the “Settings” option and click on it.
- On the left side of the screen is a menu; from there, select “Account”.
- On the page that opens, scroll down until you see the "Delete Account" heading. Click the drop-down arrow on the right and enter the verification code.
- The "Delete Account" button under the code will then turn red. Click on it to delete the account.
As an OnlyFans creator, deleting your account on a PC is relatively simple:
- Go to OnlyFans.com and sign in.
- On the "Home" screen, select the "Profile" icon located on the far right at the top of the page. A menu will appear on the right of the screen. In this menu, choose “Settings”.
- The “Settings” page will then open. There will be a menu on the left of the screen; here you will find “Account”. Click on it.
- On the "Account" page, scroll down to find the "Delete Account" heading. To the right of this header is an arrow pointing down. Tap it to reveal the verification code.
- Enter the code that matches the image. The “Delete Account” button will then become active. You can now click on it to delete your account.
It is important to remember that your account will only be properly deleted after the last subscription to your channel expires. Until then, your account will be deactivated.
How to Delete OnlyFans Account on iPad
Deleting your OnlyFans account on your iPad uses the same process as deleting it from your iPhone. These steps describe the process:
- Open your iPad and launch the OnlyFans app. On the "Home" screen, you will find the "Profile" icon at the bottom of the page on the far right. Click on this icon.
- In the menu that opens, select “Settings” then “Account”.
- Scroll down the “Account” menu to find “Delete Account”. Tap on this option and fill in the verification code presented to you.
- The "Delete Account" button will light up. Click on it to permanently delete the account.
As a creator, you will follow the same process but with an additional step:
- Launch OnlyFans on your iPad and navigate to the "Profile" icon on the far right of the screen. Click on this icon to bring up a menu.
- From there, choose "Settings", then "Account". Under "Account", find "Delete account" and click on it.
- Here you will need to enter a verification code.
- Tap on the “Delete Account” button which becomes active after accurately entering the verification code.
From now on, your account will be deactivated, preventing any new subscribers from registering. Your account will be permanently deleted after existing subscriptions expire.
What should I do if I still have money in my wallet?
If you have money in your OnlyFans wallet, you can always delete your account. You will be able to continue using your account and wallet for approximately one month after account deletion to help you spend the funds. However, it is essential to note that you cannot transfer funds from your OnlyFans account to your bank or PayPal accounts.
Deleting your OnlyFans Follower or Creator account is relatively simple once you know how. By following the steps in this article, you'll be permanently closing your account in no time.
Did you delete your OnlyFans account? Did you use a process similar to those presented in this guide? Let us know in the comments section below.