Have you recently started using Notion to be more organized? Are you struggling to figure out how to integrate a PDF file into your work? Fear not, because we have the solution for you.
Notion is software that has revolutionized the workplace and the classroom. The main focus of the app is productivity, with features like note taking, task management, organization, and more. If you are a regular Notion user, you may occasionally create projects that require you to include additional documentation. Usually the documents would be in PDF format.
So how was it done?
In this article, we'll walk you through the steps to successfully embed a PDF file in Notion. Keep reading to learn more.
How to embed a PDF in Notion
Attaching your PDF file in Notion is a relatively simple process. The good news is that the app already supports embedding any file you can think of, from Excel spreadsheets to PDF documents.
Notion is also an app that works the same no matter what device you are using. It is a cloud-based system that allows you to access your files on any system including your PC, Android or iOS. If you were to make changes on one device, this would automatically be available on all others you may choose to access.
If you're new to Notion and don't know how to embed a PDF into your server, we're here to help.
Without further ado, here are the steps needed to successfully embed a PDF file in Notion:
- Open Notion and navigate to the page where you want to embed your PDF file.
- Select the body of the page, then type "/PDF" to bring up the option to embed a PDF.
- From the drop-down menu, select "PDF".
- You will see the option to "Download" a PDF or "Embed a link". If the file you want to use is stored on your device, select the first option. If you're copying and pasting a link, choose the link.
- The file you chose will then appear on the Notion page you selected. Depending on the size, you may need to readjust the box the PDF is in to make it readable.
Putting the concept in motion
Many of us may struggle to figure out how to stay productive. Apps like Notion tackle this problem by helping users stay on top of their workload while keeping an organized system where all their files are.
The app also lets you keep track of the different projects you're working on and access any files you want to include in those projects. Once you get familiar with the software, it's simple to use.
Regular use of Notion can be a game-changer in your studies or professional life. The app can be customized to create a system that works best for them.
Do you use Notion? Have you managed to integrate a PDF file into your projects? Let us know your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.