If you want to win in Escape from Tarkov, you need to save your stash after each raid by escaping the map. Since every map is different, finding the extraction points can be tricky as they depend on many factors.
Learning how to find exits in Escape from Tarkov will prevent you from losing everything you've gathered while raiding or looting. In this article, we'll tell you everything you need to know about extraction points. Additionally, we'll make it easy for you by providing a list of all extraction points.
How to find exit points in Escape From Tarkov
Exit or extraction points vary depending on the map you are on, your spawn point, and your role. Each map has several extraction points, which you can use after a certain time in the raid. If you don't extract in time, you risk losing everything you acquired in the raid. Regularly check the timer by clicking "O". By double-clicking "O" you can view the extraction points available for the map you are in.
Some extraction points are only available occasionally, while others are available all the time. Question marks indicate those that are occasionally available or require a special item or action. Look for active spotlights or green smoke from afar to check if a particular extraction point is available.
You will notice that some extraction points are in red and others in green. Red means that one or more players have already used it to extract. Green means you are close to the point but not close enough yet.
How do you know when you're in the extraction zone?
Once you reach the extraction area, you will see a timer. The extraction time varies between different cards and can range from a few seconds to a few minutes. Each time the timer reaches zero, you will be pulled from the map.
Extraction points in ETF cards
Let's take a look at all the extraction points in the EFT charts.
This is the smallest card in EFT. It can accommodate up to six players and is considered the best for fast-paced games. It only has three extraction points. The main exit and factory exit are marked with doors, while the third exit point hides in the tunnels.
This is a large map with the forest as the center. Most exits are on the outskirts of the forest. Here is a list of extraction points on the Woods map:
This is EFT's second greatest card. It's right next to the port, and you can find a variety of terrain to explore. Most of the extraction points on this map do not require special actions or items. Here is a list of them all:
This is a secret agency that supposedly contains supplies that can last for years. Here is a brief overview of the extraction points on this map:
- Armored Train - This is the one item that isn't always available, and it's single-use. You must arrive between 25 and 35 minutes after the start of the raid to access it.
- Airtight Bunker Door – To access this point, you need to activate a lever to the southwest of the helicopter. Then you will have four minutes to extract. If you don't, you'll need to re-enable it.
- Cliff Descent – You can only use this point if you are a PMC and have a paracord, a red rebel ice pick, and no armor vest equipped.
- D-2 – This exit is only available to PMCs, and you can access it by activating the lever in the underground bunker. By activating it, you activate the appearance of Scav Raiders.
- Scav lands – This extraction point requires a Scav player and a PMC to go out together.
- Sewer Manhole – The point is available to all players, but the condition is an unequipped backpack.
- Checkpoint Fence, Hermetic Depot Door, Hole in the Wall by the Mountains, the Heater Pipe – These extraction points are only available to Scavs.
It is an essential place for transportation. This is what connects the port and the harbor to the industrial part of Tarkov. The center of the map is a large mall. You can find all the extraction points in this map below:
This is an industrial park near the factory. Here you will find the customs terminal, storage facilities, offices, dormitories, etc. The Customs Map is one of EFT's most popular maps and it has many extraction points. Most of them don't require any special actions or items.
Here is an overview of the extraction points in the customs map:
- Crossroads – This point is always available to all players.
- V-Ex Dorms – This exit point is only available for one-time use and requires you to pay 700 rubles to use it. Only four players can exit through this point.
- Old Gas Station – You can only use this extraction point if you are a PMC and need open green torches.
- RUAF Barrage – This point requires searchlights. Players have reported that this output often does not work.
- Smuggler's Boat – Only available to PMCs with a lit campfire.
- Trailer Park – This exit point is only available to PMCs.
- ZB-1011 – This exit point is only available for PMCs.
- ZB-1012 – You can only use this extraction point if you are a PMC and need spotlights.
- ZB-1013 – You can only use this extraction point if you are a PMC, activate a lever in warehouse 4 and use a key to access the extraction door.
- Administration Gate, Factory Far Corner, Factory Huts, CP Military Base, Old Road Gate, Passage Between Rocks, Military Base Railway, Tarkov Railway, Port Railway , Scav Checkpoint, Sniper Roadblock, Trailer Park Workers Hut, Warehouse 17, Warehouse 4 – All of these extraction points are only available to Scavs and do not require any special actions or items.
It is a complex under the center of Tarkov. According to official information, the center does not exist. Players mark this map as confusing, and each extraction point requires some action. Here is the list of extraction points on this map:
Run for your life in Escape From Tarkov
If you don't make it after an EFT raid, you can't win. This is why learning how to find exit points and what they need is essential for this game. In addition to studying the lists we have provided, playing offline will help you learn the maps and their exit points.
How long did it take you to learn the maps in Escape from Tarkov? What's your favorite ? Tell us in the comments section below.