One of the reasons why Telegram is loved by so many of its users is that it provides access to public or private groups that you can join. There are countless Telegram groups available, and some of them contain hundreds of thousands of users.
You can join a Telegram group to follow a topic that interests you and post thoughts and updates on the topic yourself. But how do you find all these awesome Telegram groups? In this article, we will explain how to find Telegram groups in different ways. And we will also discuss some other relevant questions.
How to find groups in Telegram
The fastest way to find and join a Telegram group is to join a Telegram channel to receive an invite. Maybe a friend told you about a Telegram channel where people offer group invites. Assuming you're using the desktop version of the Telegram app, here's what you do:
- Launch the Telegram app on your desktop.
- In the upper left corner, type the name of the group and press "Enter".
- Under "Global Search Results", you'll see a list of all strings that match the name you entered.
- Click on the channel of your choice and select “Join channel”.
You will see the number of subscribers at the top of the screen. Look for group invite links. When you find the group link, click on it and then select the “Join Group” option.
If you don't want to search for group links in Telegram channels, there is another way to search for groups. You can visit the Telegram group directory online and browse the groups. Find the one that matches your interests, click on the group and select “Join Group”.
How to Find Group IDs in Telegram
If you are already a member of several Telegram groups, you may want to create your own group and register your group ID. To do this, you must first create your Telegram bot. Here's how:
- Open Telegram, and in the search box, enter “BotFather”, which is the official Telegram bot.
- Select "Get Started" and follow the on-screen instructions to create your bot.
- Once you do that, you will get the HTTP API token that you need to copy.
After registering your token, create a new Telegram group, add your bot to it, and send at least one message to the group. So go to this page and enter your token to retrieve group ID.
How to find group links in Telegram
If you are the owner of the Telegram group and want to share it with other people, you can send them the invite link. Here's how to send them the link to join:
- Open the Telegram group of which you are the administrator.
- Click the group name at the top of the screen.
- Select "Add member", then "Invite to group via link".
- Select "Copy link" or "Share link" depending on how you want to forward the link.
If you change your mind, you can select the "Revoke the link" option. This will disable the existing link and anyone who has it will no longer be able to join the group.
If you need to copy the link to the group you're in but don't own, follow steps 1 and 2, then long-press "Invite Link" of the group you want to copy.
How to Find Telegram Groups on iPhone
Even though Telegram for desktop is super useful, most people use the Telegram mobile app. If you are an iPhone user, you can download the latest version of the cloud-based chat app from the App Store.
Telegram for iPhone works the same as the desktop version. Once you launch the app on your smartphone, you will see the search box at the top of the screen, where you can search for channels.
How to Find Telegram Groups on Android
Android users also have access to the Telegram chat app if they download it from Play Store. The Android version of the Telegram mobile app is identical to the iOS version.
So everything that applies to the desktop and iPhone versions of the app also applies to Android devices. This includes searching for channels, adding members to your group, and creating bots.
How to Find Telegram Engagement Groups
Engagement groups on Telegram are groups where Instagram users come together to help each other get more engagement on Instagram and other social media apps.
These groups also exist on other platforms, but they are very active on Telegram. If you want to get more likes, comments and shares on Instagram, you can join a Telegram engagement group and get tips on how to promote others and get more engagement on your own account too.
There are many ways to find Telegram engagement groups, but the best option is to search for them online and find the right one for you.
How to find all telegram groups
There are countless Telegram groups and users are continuously creating new groups. It would be impossible to find them all. You can search for groups based on your interests through channels or search for them online.
As a Telegram user, you can create up to 10 Telegram groups where you can add or remove other users. You can find the list of all your groups when you open Telegram on the home screen.
1. How to get telegram message link
If you only want to share a specific post from a Telegram group, you can get a post link by following these steps:
• Tap the message you want to share, then tap the share arrow next to it.
• In the pop-up screen, select the Copy link option. On the desktop telegram, select Copy post link.
• Share the post with another user or use another application to send it.
2. How to find nearby groups in Telegram?
You can use the “People Nearby” feature on Telegram to find local groups to join. Here's how:
• Open Telegram on your mobile device, then tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
• In the menu on the left, select “Nearby people”.
• If there are local groups in your area, you will see them listed. Tap the group to join.
Navigation in telegram groups
When you first join Telegram, you might be a bit confused about all the channels and groups. Soon you will realize that there are so many different groups you can join. Some of them are called supergroups because of the number of people who joined them.
It will be impossible to find them all, but if you know what you are looking for, it makes things easier. There are many Apple users or Netflix fan groups on Telegram, for example. You will probably be able to find a few that match your interests as well.
What groups would you join on Telegram? Let us know in the comments section below.