If you use BlueStacks to play Android games, you may find your cursor distracting or annoying. Luckily, BlueStacks lets you hide it from your screen with just a few clicks. Not only can you hide it, but you can also customize its opacity, change its appearance, or lock it.
If you want to learn more about how to hide cursor in BlueStacks, you have come to the right place. This article explains how to personalize your orders to make your experience even better.
How to Hide Cursor in BlueStacks
Hiding a cursor in BlueStacks emulator is a simple process. Here are the steps to hide your mouse:
- Open BlueStacks.
- Launch the game you want to play.
- Once you're in-game, press "F1" on your keyboard to hide your cursor.
When you want to get your cursor back, press "F1" again.
Sometimes you might notice that the "F1" shortcut did not hide your cursor. In these cases, it's because the game controls have been updated or you're not running the latest version of the app.
You can still customize your game controls, including cursor shortcuts. Follow the instructions below to do so:
- Launch BlueStacks.
- Open the game you want to play.
- Select the game controls icon from the menu on the right.
- Press "Open advanced editor".
- Check if "F1" is selected as the cursor shortcut. If you want to change it, double click on it and enter the preferred shortcut.
- You can also do this if you click on the shortcut and open the advanced menu. Here you can select a new shortcut that you want to use to hide your mouse. Additionally, you can adjust mouse sensitivity and acceleration, choose whether to shoot with left click, and more.
How to Lock Cursor in BlueStacks?
If you want to make sure you don't accidentally leave the game window and quit while you're playing, you'll be happy to know that BlueStacks lets you lock your cursor. This way the cursors will only appear in the game window, preventing you from accidentally leaving it.
Here's how to lock the cursor in BlueStacks:
1. Open BlueStacks.
2. Launch the game you want to play.
3. Press the mouse cursor lock icon in the toolbar on the right side. Or, you can use “Ctrl+Shift+F8” shortcut to do the same.
To unlock your cursor, press the "Ctrl + Shift + F8" shortcut again.
How to change cursor in BlueStacks?
If you don't like the look of your slider, you'll be happy to know that BlueStacks lets you customize it. The process is simple and can be completed with just a few clicks:
1. Open BlueStacks.
2. Select the gear icon from the toolbar on the right side.
3. Tap "Display" on the left side.
4. Choose the cursors style and press "Save changes".
Customize your cursor in BlueStacks
BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators for many reasons. One of them is the ability to quickly adjust your controls. Using various shortcuts, you can hide or lock your cursor while you play so that it doesn't distract you or interrupt your game.
We hope this article taught you how to hide cursor in BlueStacks. Along with that, we hope you learned more about cursor controls and how to customize them.
Do you find your cursor distracting when playing games in BlueStacks? How can you solve this problem? Tell us in the comments section below.