Your mission in Blox Fruits is obvious: solve quests to level up, improve your skills and reap rewards. Remember there are no shortcuts in this Quest-to-Quest game, we can't give you a cheat code, but we can show you the fastest way.
In this article, we'll give you a complete guide to leveling up, which challenges to avoid, which abilities to build, and which items to acquire. Keep reading to find out!
Level up from 0 to 700
Before you begin your quest, it would be great to acquire some Logia Fruits. These give you the ability to absorb damage from lower level opponents, as long as they don't use any upgrades. Also, as you progress, don't forget to set spawns on each island. That way, if you die, you won't spawn too far from your mission.
To acquire higher and higher levels, you will have to jump from island to island. Each island has a unique challenge. It is important to remember that to pass them easily, you must not move on to the next island without acquiring a higher level on the next quest that awaits you. Logia Fruits do not work on bosses. Some will have unique powers, and there will be special quests along the way.
Follow the order of islands and levels needed to complete each challenge to get to 700:
- As soon as you start, if you're a Marine, for example, go to the Chief of Marines to get a Quest. You will fight low level opponents. Keep doing this until you reach level 15.
- Level 15: Jungle Island.
- Level 35: Pirate Village, the final boss cannot be defeated with swords, use fruits or fight.
- Level 60 – 65: Deserted island.
- Level 90: Snow Island, do not fight the Boss Yeti without reaching level 105.
- After defeating him, go under the mountain to meet the ability teacher. Buy Skyjump, Flashstep and damage upgrade from him as it will help you in future missions.
- Level 120: Marine Fortress, this one has a special quest.
- Every 5-6 hours, Gray Beard spawns in the center of the island, but don't fight him until you're much stronger.
- Level 150: Sky Islands, this is where the Skyjumps you have purchased will come in handy.
- Level 200: Prison Island, there are no spawn points here. You'll need to take your boat to find the three rock islands to the left. This is where you can adjust it.
- Level 279: Colosseum Island, skip the Toga Warrior quest.
- Level 300: Volcanic island.
- Level 381: Take a trip to the three small islands near Prison Island. Enter the portal between them and you should land in the Underwater City.
- Level 458: Sky Islands, go to the top and find a man called "Mole", do all the quests he has.
- Level 535: Sky Islands, go to the big trees and find the Gan Fall adventurer. Complete all the quests it has to offer.
- Level 637: Fountain City, keep destroying the final boss called "Cyborg" until you reach level 700.
Once you reach level 700, you can access the new world where new adventures await. Completing these quests should help you understand how the game works and give you the preparation you need to enter the new world. Once there, continue the same way. Explore, learn new things and conquer new enemies to become the best!
How to Increase Haki Level Fast in Blox Fruits
Raising your Haki increases your damage and defense. There are several ways to increase your Haki, however, be patient. It will take time.
First of all, before starting the process, make sure to increase your level and hit points. Here are the three main ways to do it:
- Get lower level opponents and continuously take hits from them. It's quite simple – you don't have to do anything. However, you have to be careful not to get killed! It will take some time, but it's a surefire way to increase your Haki.
- The second way is to continually use your fighting style. Run through your opponents with a sword, to keep increasing it.
- The third method is to continuously use your Haki while playing.
All three methods have been tried and tested! Don't let the fact that there is no magic button discourage you from becoming the best. Persevere!
How to quickly improve mastery in Blox Fruits
Mastery increases by defeating multiple opponents at the same time. Always look for islands that contain multiple opponents that are mostly lower level than you. You will need a long range weapon and an air attack move in your inventory.
Here's how it works: go to the specific island and taunt multiple opponents with a long-range weapon to chase you. Give yourself enough space to run away. Once you have them all gathered in one place, hit them with an air attack.
If you don't remove them right away, try again several times. Dating them gives you huge bonuses! It's best to find a few spots on the map where you can do this to allow time for new enemies to spawn.
Be the Blox Fruit King
We hope that our in-depth study will bring some value to your game. Using the tips and tricks we have collected will give you enough information to create your hero and become the best. Just be sure to be patient and follow our step-by-step guide. Upgrading will help you open more quests in the new world and meet new opponents. Also keep an eye out for hidden gems and challenges.
Are you a Fruit Blox expert? Did our tips help you? Is there anything you would like to add? Let us know in the comments section below.