There are many advantages to shopping on Amazon: a huge selection of products, fast and affordable delivery, and prices that are often the best available. Amazon is not only the largest e-commerce platform, but one of the most trusted.
Amazon reviews are a crucial reason for this. As a buyer, you can leave an honest review about a product you purchased that may benefit others.
You can also always check the reviews you have left, modify or delete them if necessary. But is there a way to see all of your Amazon reviews in one place? Yes, there are, and we'll show you where to find them.
How to View Your Own Amazon Reviews on a PC
If you're a prolific Amazon buyer, you've probably written a lot of reviews over time. It's also possible that after leaving a review, you probably never saw it again.
If you were to check the product you purchased and search for your review, it might be difficult to find it as many newer reviews have probably been added. But what if you want to review what you wrote about the specific product and you don't know how to go about it?
That's not a problem at all, because Amazon gives you easy access to all your opinions. If you're using your computer to view reviews, here's what you should do:
- Go to Amazon using any browser and log into your account.
- In the top-right corner, tap the "Account & Lists" option under your name.
- Under 'Order and Purchase Preferences', click 'Your Amazon Profile'.
- Scroll down to the 'Community Activity' section and click 'View: All Activity'.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Reviews".
The last step will give you immediate access to all the reviews you have left on Amazon. You can scroll through them or locate a specific review you want to read again.
You also have the option to edit, delete or hide any of the notices. Here's how it works:
- Click the three horizontal dots next to a specific review.
- In the drop-down menu, click on "Edit review", Delete review" or "Hide on my profile".
This is a useful feature because it gives you the option to show that you've changed your mind about a product, or delete a review that you might now find unnecessary.
How to View Your Own Amazon Reviews on the iPhone App
Let's face it – many shoppers buy using their mobile devices these days. Fortunately, Amazon has created a mobile-friendly app for iOS devices. So, if you are an iPhone user, you can easily buy and leave product reviews.
You can also view your existing reviews using the Amazon Shopping iPhone app. Follow these steps to find your own reviews:
- Launch the Amazon Shopping app on your iPhone and sign in if needed.
- Tap the menu button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select the "Your Account" option.
- Under 'Personalized content', select 'Profile'.
- Scroll down a bit and find the “Community Activity” section.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Reviews".
If you need to edit, delete, or hide any of the reviews on your profile, tap the three dots next to the review date and choose the action you want.
How to Display Your Own Amazon Reviews on the Android App
Amazon has made sure that its mobile app for shopping works on both Android and iOS devices.
It's an easy to use mobile app, but to make sure it's effective, always have the latest version of the app. If you are an Android device user, you can find all your Amazon reviews by following these steps:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Select the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- Click on "Your account".
- Select "Profile" in the "Custom Content" section.
- Select "Community Activity" and from the drop-down menu choose "Reviews".
You can scroll through your reviews and view the products you've purchased or the opinions you've had.
Additionally, you can choose to edit any review, hide it, or even delete it if you think it is no longer valuable. To do this, simply tap on the three dots next to the notice. Then select an option from the list of actions.
Understanding Amazon Customer Review Eligibility
If you don't have a lot of experience writing reviews on Amazon, you may not be familiar with their eligibility criteria. Not everyone can review on Amazon, and there are clear rules about how it works.
As a buyer, you must spend at least $50 on Amazon using a debit or credit card valid for one year. This way, only active buyers can leave reviews that they can view later on their profile.
Read and edit your reviews on Amazon
Leaving a review may seem like an insignificant step in the buying process, but it's not quite the case. Reviews can make all the difference in someone else's shopping experience.
Whether you're buying a piece of clothing or a kitchen gadget, you might want to read what others are saying about the same product.
But sometimes a review isn't well thought out or doesn't contain enough value for others. Luckily, you can go back and edit or delete it and do it easily using your browser or through the Amazon Shopping mobile app.
How often do you leave reviews on Amazon? Would you ever go back and change any of them? Let us know in the comments section below.