If you forgot your TikTok password and can access the phone number or email provided for your account, you can reset it using that number or email as a recovery method to receive the authentication code.
However, if you no longer have access to it, don't worry; you can always recover your account without having to create a new one.
In this article, we'll show you how to recover your account without accessing your email or phone number.
How to recover your TikTok password without your email or phone number
To recover your TikTok account without an email or phone number, you will need to submit a TikTok feedback form. In addition to sharing your feedback regarding the platform, you can use the feedback form to report a problem.
Alternatively, you can report a problem using the app by creating a new account. Whichever option you choose, you will need to wait at least three to five business days for a response.
How to recover your TikTok password using the comments form on a mobile device
Here's how to use the feedback form method via your mobile device:
- Enter a Google search for "TikTok comments", then tap the correct result.
- On the feedback form, under the "Contact Information" section, there are two fields.
- In the "Email address" field, enter an email address that you can access.
- In the "Username" field, enter your username.
- In the "How can we help?" field, explain your situation.
- Hit the "Submit" button when you're done.
Now, wait three to five business days for TikTok's response via the email provided on the form.
How to Recover Your TikTok Password Using the Comments Form on PC
Follow these steps to recover your account using the TikTok comments form through your PC:
- Open a search engine and type in “TikTok comments,” then select the result.
- Under the "Contact Information" section of the feedback form, there will be two text fields.
- For "Email address", enter an accessible email address.
- For "Username", add your username.
- For "How can we help you?" explain your situation.
- Click "Submit" when finished.
Allow three to five business days for TikTok's response with instructions on how to proceed. This email will be sent to the address you provided with the form.
The many ways TikTok can access your account
When you don't have access to the phone number or email associated with your TikTok account, you can request access using their feedback form. This form is available online, and once submitted, TikTok should take three to five business days to advise you on how to proceed.
In addition to using your phone, email, and username to log into TikTok, you can use your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Google account credentials.
How long have you been a TikToker? What do you enjoy most about using the platform? Tell us in the comments section below.