The main problem with OnlyFans from a fan's perspective is that you can't predict what content is waiting for you behind the paywall. It is not uncommon to be dissatisfied with a new subscription. Luckily, you can easily unsubscribe from any account to prevent the platform from charging you again.
In this guide, we will explain how to stop your OnlyFans subscription and how to delete your account completely. We will also explain the details of OnlyFans subscription terms. Read on to find out if you can get a refund and what the unsubscribe options are for fans.
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription from PC
Unsubscribing from an OnlyFans account is quite simple – follow the steps below:
- Visit the OnlyFans website and log into your account.
- Find the account you want to unsubscribe from in your subscription list or enter its name in the search field.
- Locate the Auto-Renewal button and click it to turn it off.
- Choose the reason for your unsubscription.
- Select whether you want to just disable chargeback or disable chargeback and unfollow the account.
- Click "Yes".
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Membership from an iPhone
If you're using an iPhone to access OnlyFans, follow the instructions below to unsubscribe from someone:
- Launch your phone's browser and visit the OnlyFans site.
- Sign into your account.
- Find the account you want to unsubscribe from.
- Find the Auto-Renewal button. Click on it.
- Choose whether you want to turn off auto-billing only or turn off auto-billing and instantly unsubscribe from the account.
- Explain why you want to unsubscribe from the account. You can either choose a reason from the suggested list or enter your own.
- Confirm by clicking on “Unsubscribe”.
How to Cancel an OnlyFans Subscription from an Android Phone
You can unsubscribe from someone's OnlyFans on Android by following the steps below:
- Launch the browser you use to access OnlyFans and visit the site.
- Sign into your account.
- Open the account you want to unsubscribe from.
- Click the Auto-Renewal button and select whether you just want to turn off auto-recharge or also unsubscribe from the account.
- Choose why you want to cancel the subscription from the suggested options. You can also enter your own reason.
- Click on “Unsubscribe”.
When you delete OnlyFans, does it cancel subscriptions?
Yes, if you delete an OnlyFans account, all your subscriptions will be canceled instantly. All other data will also be deleted from the platform. Here's how to delete an OnlyFans account:
1. Open OnlyFans in browser and login to your account.
2. Click on your profile picture located in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Go to Settings.
4. Click on your account name located at the top of the menu.
5. Scroll to the end and choose "Delete Account".
6. Confirm you are not a robot by entering the code from the image.
7. Confirm the action by clicking "Yes, Delete".
Can I get a refund if I forgot to cancel in OnlyFans?
No, OnlyFans never refunds subscriptions, even if you forget to cancel it. But what if the content doesn't match the description or otherwise violates the OnlyFans rules? Even then, the platform will not refund you.
It may seem unfair, but all transactions made by fans are part of an agreement between a fan and a creator. The platform only stores content and facilitates transactions, but it is not involved in the deal. In other words, the only way to get a refund from OnlyFans is to contact the creator directly or resolve the dispute in court.
What is the difference between disabling chargeback and unsubscribing?
When you try to cancel an OnlyFans subscription, the platform gives you two options. You can either turn off auto-recharge or turn it off and unsubscribe from the account. If you choose the former, your subscription will last until the next billing day.
Till date you can access any content from the creator. Then you lose access. If you choose the latter, your subscription will be canceled immediately and you will no longer be able to view content from any creators.
Why does OnlyFans ask for the reason for unsubscribing?
Many users do not understand why OnlyFans collects data on reasons for unsubscribing. The application for the platform is primarily for the purposes of data analysis and monitoring of terms violations. Your answer will not affect you in any way.
Think carefully before subscribing
Now that you know how to unsubscribe from an account on OnlyFans, you can rest assured that you won't be charged again when you do. Be careful when subscribing to new creators on the platform to avoid scams. Getting a refund is not impossible, but the process is much more complicated than on most other platforms. The sum probably won't be worth your time and effort.
What do you think of OnlyFans' no-refund policy? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.