The main goal of The Sims 4 is to live your best life, which includes building your dream home. If you want to follow a realistic game path, you must earn money for each item in your house. But one of the things that makes games a little better than the real thing is the ability to cheat. The game lets you skip the grinding process and bring your ideas to life straight away.
If you're wondering how to unlock all Sims 4 items instantly, we're here to help. In this guide, we will share cheat codes to unlock all items in the game. Moreover, we will provide you instructions to unlock all areas and get more simoleons. Ultimately, we'll explain EA Games' rules regarding cheating.
How to Unlock All Items in The Sims 4 on PC
Cheat codes are an important part of The Sims 4 and the only way to unlock all items in the game. If you've been playing the game for a while, chances are the cheat console is already enabled. But if you are new to the world of The Sims 4 and cheats online, follow the steps below to activate the cheat console:
- Simultaneously press the "Ctrl", "Shift" and "C" keys to bring up the cheat input box.
- Type “testingcheats true” and press the “Enter” key.
Congratulations, cheats are now enabled. Here's how to unlock all items in the game:
- During the game, use the shortcut "Ctrl + Shift + C" to open the cheat console.
- Type “bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement” and press the “Enter” key.
- Otherwise, type “bb.showliveeditobjects” to unlock all objects in Build Mode.
How to Unlock All Items in The Sims 4 on an Xbox
Like the PC version of The Sims 4, The Sims 4 for Xbox lets players use cheats to build their dream home. Follow the steps below to activate cheats and unlock all items in the game:
- Simultaneously press the R1, R2, L1 and L2 buttons on your controller to open the cheat console. These are the four buttons at the top of your controller.
- Type “testingcheats true” to enable cheats.
- Type “bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement” to unlock all game items.
How to Unlock All Items in The Sims 4 on a PS4
Unlocking all items in The Sims 4 for PlayStation 4 with cheats is simple. But first you need to activate the cheat console. Here's how to do that on a PS4:
- Press the RB, RT, LB, and LT buttons (the four buttons at the top of your controller) at the same time to bring up the cheat input box.
- Type “testingcheats true” to enable the use of in-game cheats.
- Enter the “bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement” cheat in the chat input box to unlock all items in The Sims 4.
Sims 4 How To Unlock All Items In Build
Build Mode items need to be unlocked separately from other in-game items. Fortunately, this can be done in three simple steps. To get started, follow the instructions below:
- Enter Build Mode and press the "Ctrl", "Shift" and "C" keys simultaneously to bring up the cheat console. On Xbox or PS4, simultaneously press all four bumper/shoulder and trigger buttons on your controller.
- Type “testingcheats true” to enable cheats.
- Type “bb.showliveeditobjects” to unlock all objects in Build Mode.
In addition to giving instant access to all objects in the Build catalog, hints allow you to place them however you want. With the “bb.moveobjects on“, you can place objects in the weirdest places, for example, floating a sofa. Unsurprisingly, this is one of the most used cheats in Build Mode, because it's entertaining.
Can I get banned from The Sims 4 for cheating?
Players new to the world of The Sims 4 often fear getting banned for using cheats. This is a legitimate concern, as many games have strict rules regarding cheaters. However, this mainly applies to online games where your cheating can affect the performance of other players.
The Sims 4 is not an online game. Moreover, its main goal is to build your dream life, and it is not so easy if you only use honest means. Because of this, game developers aren't afraid of cheating and have incorporated the feature into the game. Even the official EA Games website explicitly states that this is a big part of the game, so cheat as much as you wish it !
How to unlock all houses in The Sims 4?
Buying a house in The Sims 4 is much easier than in real life, but earning enough Simoleons still takes time and dedication. Instead of hard work, you can liberate all areas of the Sims world using a single cheat. Follow the steps below to start looking for accommodation:
1. Use the shortcut "Ctrl" + "Shift" + "C" to open the cheat input box. If you're playing with a controller, press the top buttons and the triggers simultaneously.
2. Tap “FreeRealEstate on” to unlock all properties in the world. You can also use the “FreeRealEstate true” cheat. Now you can get the home of your dreams for free.
3. If the free domain doesn't make you happy and you'd rather work for your dreams, use the “FreeRealEstate off” cheat to disable the feature again.
It's free real estate
Now that you hopefully have access to all the items in the game, you can make all your dreams come true. Each of us wants cheating to be possible in real life. But since that's not the case, The Sims 4 is a great way to escape reality and have fun.
What's the most awesome thing you've done in The Sims 4 using cheats? Share your experiences in the comments section below.