Given the popularity of Apple products, it's no surprise that they are entering the TV market. For many users, Apple products are a perfect fusion of functionality and elegant design. This same philosophy is also integrated into the Apple TV and its graphical layout.
The Apple TV user menu has always been very friendly and simple. However, some people still have issues with certain features, and that's where we come in. Among other cool Apple TV tricks, this article will show you how to easily update apps on this device.
It doesn't matter if you've upgraded to an Apple TV 4K, the 4th gen, or have an older version, the following tutorials will show you everything you need to know about some of the most useful Apple TV features.
You can update all the apps you have installed on your Apple TV in just a few steps.
- Select the Parameters menu option on your TV
- Scroll to applications option and select it.
- After selecting the applications option, search for it Automatically update apps function and make sure it is enabled Au.
Once you have switched to the Automatically update apps feature, all your installed apps will be updated to their latest versions. This includes those that were already installed when you got the device.
Keep in mind that by doing this, every app stored on your device will automatically update as soon as an update is available.
This means you won't have to worry about doing it manually, but it also means you won't have full control over your Apple TV storage space. With this in mind, you should always check how much memory is left on your device. If your Apple TV doesn't have much space, its software can get very buggy.
Although this device comes with useful pre-installed apps, there are also many cool new apps that you can get from the App Store. To download them, you just need to follow these steps.
- Select the App store on your Apple TV.
- Find the app you want to download and install on your device.
- After selecting the app you want, click To have (for free applications) or on Buy (for paying).
- A window may open asking for your Apple ID and payment information.
Once these steps are completed, the app will be installed on your device. To use the app, just find it on your Homepage.
Note that you can also update some apps by deleting them from your device and then downloading them again, as this will automatically install the app with its latest update.
If you want to remove an app from your Apple TV device and free up space, you can do so by following these simple steps:
- Find the app you want to remove from your Apple TV device.
- Click and hold on the app icon.
- Hold it until the icon moves.
- press the Play/Pause button.
- Select the Clear menu option.
- Confirm your selection by swiping up and selecting Clear again.
After that, the app will be removed from your device. Be sure to check if you did it correctly by searching for the app.
Just like iOS smartphones, Apple TVs also have a feature that allows the user to switch between apps they have used recently.
You can access the app switcher by double-clicking the Home button on your remote. The button usually has a TV icon on it.
Once you've done that, the app switcher will appear and you can choose between recently used apps by swiping left and right.
Apple TVs have a feature that lets you play music in the background while using other apps. However, you can only do this if the app you're using isn't playing any sounds that might counter your music.
For example, your music will continue to play while you search for new movies on Netflix or watch a slideshow in your photos. The feature will not work with games that come with their own soundtracks
1. To get started, go to Settings> System.
2. Now go to Software updates.
3. From there, select Update software.
4. You can also select Mises à jour automatiques if you want.
To get the most out of your Apple TV, you need to familiarize yourself with all of its features. Hope this article has helped you with some of the most important ones. Be sure to explore and test as many different features as possible – that's the best way to get the most out of this device.
Plus, if you want to add Disney+ to Apple TV or pair AirPods to your Apple TV, we've got you covered.