Replay is the latest feature of Apple Music. It lets you see the songs you've played the most throughout the year. Although similar to Spotify's Wrapped playlist, Apple Music Replay lets you view your most played songs at any time. You can access this playlist with different devices, and it will only take a few moments.
In this guide, we will show you how to see your most played songs on Apple Music on various devices.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on iPhone
Apple Music Replay is a sort of auto-generated summary playlist that shows you the music you have listened to the most on this music streaming app. This feature was introduced by Apple Music in January 2022, so you can use it to see your most played songs from 2022 or any other year.
These playlists consist of artists, bands, and songs you've listened to the most. Apple Music Replay not only gives you the ability to find out what you listened to years ago, but it can also remind you of songs you may have forgotten. Moreover, Apple doesn't just integrate the music you've listened to on your iPhone, but from any other device you've used to sign in to your Apple Music account.
This feature was inspired by Spotify's Wrapped playlist. However, unlike the Wrapped feature, which is only accessible at the end of the year, you can check your Replay playlist on Apple Music all year round.
However, there is one prerequisite for having a Replay playlist, and that is an Apple Music subscription. If you have never had a subscription until now, but have always listened to Apple Music, Apple will not be able to create the Replay playlist for you. If you choose to subscribe to Apple Music now, you'll be able to see your most played songs this year once you've listened to enough songs.
You can access your Apple Music Replay playlist on the Apple Music website or app on your iPhone. To find your most played Apple Music songs on your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Apple Music app on your home screen.
- Go to the "Listen Now" tab in the bottom menu.
- Locate the "Replay: Your Top Songs by Year" folder at the bottom of the "Listen Now" section.
- Open the "Replay 2022" folder.
- Scroll down to see all the songs you listened to the most in 2022.
This playlist is updated regularly, so you won't have to worry about finding songs you don't like to be included anymore. At this point, you can hit the "Play" or "Shuffle" buttons under the playlist title if you feel like listening to it.
The Replay playlist consists of 100 songs from each year. If you want to see the songs you listened to the most in 2022, look for the "Replay 2022" folder in the "Replay: your best songs by year" section.
You will be able to see the “Featured Artists” section under each playlist. If you want to see exactly which artists you've been listening to, tap the "Show All" option in the lower right corner of your screen.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on a Mac
If you want to use your Mac to find your most played songs on Apple Music, you can use the Apple Music website. Here's what you need to do:
- Visit the Apple Music Site on your browser.
- Click on the "Login" button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select the "Continue with Password" button on the next page.
- Enter your Apple ID and Apple Music account password.
- Click the "Listen Now" option on the left sidebar.
- Proceed to "Replay: Your Best Songs by Year".
- Find the year for which you want to display the most played songs (for example, 2022).
- Click on the "Replay 2022" folder to view the songs.
To play any of the Replay playlists, simply click on the "Play" button located on the left side of each folder.
You have the option to add songs from the Replay playlist to your other playlists. Even though Apple Music Replay doesn't offer detailed graphs and statistics like Spotify Wrapped, you will still be able to share the Replay playlist on different devices.
You can also view Replay playlists on the Music app on your Mac. Here's how it's done:
- Find the Music app on your dock or in the Applications folder.
- Click the "Listen Now" tab in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to "Replay: your best songs by year".
- Find the folder for the year you are interested in and click on it.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Tracks on Windows
If you want to use Windows to show your most listened to Apple Music songs, you can use Apple Music website or iTunes.
To find the Replay folder on the Apple Music website on your Windows, follow the steps below:
- Open your browser and go to Apple Music.
- Go to the "Login" button in the upper right corner of your browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- Switch to the "Listen Now" tab in the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the "Replay: Your Best Songs by Year" folder.
- Look for the Replay folder for a year and click on it.
- Click the “Play” button to listen to the Replay playlist.
You can also use iTunes to access Apple Music services:
- Open iTunes on your Windows computer.
- Log into your account if you haven't already.
- Click on the "Browse" tab in the top menu.
- Look for "Replay: Your best songs by year" on the list.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Tracks on Android
If you are an Android user, you can download Apple Music to your device. It works the same as on an iPhone. As long as you have a subscription, you will also be able to use Apple Music's Replay feature. Here's what you need to do to find your most played Apple Music songs on your Android device:
- Open the Apple Music app on your Android device.
- Switch to the "Listen Now" tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to the “Replay: your best songs by year” folder.
- Locate the Replay folder for one year.
How to Find Your Most Played Apple Music Songs on an iPad
Finding and accessing your Apple Music Replay folders on an iPad is similar to how you would on an iPhone. Follow the steps below to find out how:
- Go to the Apple Music app on your iPad.
- Tap the "Listen Now" tab in the sidebar.
- Skip to the "Replay: your best songs by year" section.
- Locate the year folder you are interested in and tap on it.
- Scroll down to find your most played Apple Music tracks.
That's all we can say about it. You can view playlists for different years, going back to the year you subscribed to Apple Music.
Remember all your past favorite songs
Figuring out how to display your most-listened to music on Apple Music is a breeze. No matter what device you're using, you'll be able to see the songs you've listened to the most each year since you joined Apple Music. You can even take a look at this year's favorites, though it's always best to wait until the end of the year for the full effect.
Have you used Apple Music Replay feature before? Which playlist surprised you the most? Let us know in the comments section below.