While Valorant offers players an unusual and captivating setting, the game isn't all about traversing a futuristic world. Like any multiplayer shooter, the objective of the game is to achieve victory and appear on the leaderboard. But to know how good your performance is, you first need to find your stats.
Today, we're going to walk you through how to find your base Valorant stats in-game. If you already know, we'll share the best Valorant stat trackers for more in-depth information. Finally, we'll provide instructions on how to check the Valorant leader board and your annual stat summary.
How to view your Valorant stats in-game
The game itself offers basic stats on your recent match history. You can access it by following the steps below:
- Starting the game.
- In the game's main menu, navigate to "Careers".
- In the "Careers" section, you can consult the statistics of the last 10 matches. This includes game score, kill/death ratio, map, and agent.
How to view your Valorant stats online
The stats offered in the game are not very immersive and you can only view your own stats. You cannot view history older than the last 10 matches or see stats for first bloods, peaks deployed, kills, and many other factors. However, this information can be very useful in determining which skills you or your allies need to improve. Third-party tools can help you get more information.
Here's how to check your detailed Valorant stats using Tracker.gg:
- Head to site tracker.gg and create an account with the Riot ID you use to log into the game.
- Sign into your account.
- Upon registration, the tool will start tracking your Valorant stats. You will be able to see your kill/death ratio, total number of kills and deaths, number and percentage of wins. Besides the basics, the tool displays your longest winning streak, assists per game, and total number of assists, as well as separate stats for defense and offense.
Dak.gg is another online tool for tracking stats for Valorant, as well as Apex Legends, League of Legends, Warzone, and other popular multiplayer games. Here's how to use it:
- Register with your Riot ID.
- Log in with your Riot ID. When you log in, your profile becomes public and anyone can see your stats if they search for your player name.
- Once logged in, you will see your detailed statistics. These include kill/death ratio, total number of kills and deaths, number and percentage of wins, longest winning streak, assists per game and others.
- Alternatively, you can enter another player's name in the search box to see their stats. You will only be able to see them if the player is registered on Dak.gg.
Blitz.gg is available both as an online tool and as a Windows desktop version. This tool provides information about your personal and team performance. In addition, the tool contains guides on how to play with each agent to use their full potential. Here's how to start using the online version:
- On the min page of blitz.gg, click on the "Login" button in the upper right corner.
- Once you've been redirected, enter your email in the white box and click "Register Free Account".
- Check your email for a verification code and enter it in the white box on the tool site.
- Enter the other required information to complete the registration. The tool will start tracking your statistics from the moment of registration.
How to view the full Valorant leaderboard
The official Valorant website offers a complete ranking. It does not contain any specific statistical information. However, it does help determine how far you are from the top 10 list and how many games you need to win to get there. Here's how to view the Valorant leader board:
- Head to the official Valorant place.
- In the search box next to 'Search Leaderboards', enter a hash mark followed by your player name or that of another player.
- Press "Enter" and check the page that appeared. You will see how many games you have won, your ranking and your ranking among players for the whole season.
How to view your annual Valorant stats
Annual Valorant stats will be available in June, the game's anniversary. All players receive emails from Riot Games containing their performance results. To access it, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the email linked to your game account.
- Find an email from Riot Games titled "Your Valiant Year in Review is ready."
- Open the email and check your stats: total number of matches won, kill/death/assist ratio, shot accuracy, damage points dealt, most played agent and map, etc.
Practice and communication are essential
Now that you can check your Valorant stats, you can determine which skills need improving. Knowledge will inevitably increase your performance if you devote enough time to practice. Remember that Valorant is a team game, though. Your main objective is to win as a team, not to be the coolest among a group of underdogs.
What is your rank in the current season of Valorant? Share your stats in the comments section below.