Injustice 2 is a sequel to the already popular mobile action game 'Injustice: God Among Us'. It was released on May 16, 2022 for Xbox One, PS4, iOS, and Android devices. This comic book fighting game lets you build, power up, and control a team of 3 of your favorite DC Comics roster superheroes and villains.
You are expected to bring your heroes and villains into the arena and strive to make them the ultimate DC heroes or villains in 3v3 blockbuster action. In this page we Let's discuss the Injustice 2 tips and tricks you need to know to become a pro in the battlefield, as well as how to get gems and credits.
1. Build an ultimate team by upgrading characters based on their effectiveness
• Some people like to play offensively, with high damage output, while others like to build a solid defense first and then take on their opponents over time. Injustice 2 offers tons of resources, and you can be sure that the team you want to create will always be at your fingertips.
• You can use XP capsules to improve the abilities of your characters so that they can deal more damage in each battle. Also, you can increase their star rating by using "Hero Shards".
• We recommend focusing on leveling up the first 4 heroes: Batman, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, and maybe Catwoman. You can then upgrade the rarer heroes as you get them.
Notes: When you unlock Blademaster Robin and Arkham Knight Batman, consider them an important part of your team.
2. You need to know the special character classes
Each hero always has a special class associated with them, namely Magic, Agility, Tech, Meta & Might.
• Meta heroes are strong against Tech heroes, but weak against Agility heroes, while Magic heroes have neither strengths nor weaknesses against character classes.
• Might heroes are strong against Agility heroes, but weak against Tech heroes, while Agility heroes are strong against Meta heroes, but weak against Might heroes.
• Finally, Tech Heroes are strong against Might Heroes, but weak against Meta Heroes. You should always set up your team of 3 characters before any battle by noting who you are about to fight.
Notes: During battles, if you see a green arrow appear near your current hero's name, you should know that they have class advantage. Feel free to swap them immediately when your opponent also gets the same advantage.
3. Be smart in battles
• During battles, a 3 hit combo of taps followed by a crouch attack is one of the most basic combos that will help you.
• Expect great results when tracking basic combos with special moves that only land when you're close to your rivals.
• Always mix up your attacks and act faster when your current character is low on health by marking another character and performing the super attack as soon as it becomes available.
Notes: Occasionally you will see a red bolt above your opponents' heads. This is a notification that it's time to dodge because they are ready to launch a powerful attack.
4. Battle in the arena
• When you compete in Arena matches and win, you earn exclusive rewards that are only available in this mode. Your team will compete against other teams made up of real players from all over the world.
• The way you use energy to keep playing in the arena is a little different from how it is used in the campaign. Arena energy focuses on a character's energy meter rather than a team's energy. If you have more than 3 heroes and one of them ends up exhausted, you can always swap them out and keep fighting.
Notes: You will get daily and weekly rewards based on your arena rank. The currency you receive in the arena will allow you to buy all the goodies in the arena shop.
5. Resource Operations and Missions
• Send your heroes on operations all over the world for real-time amounts to level them up quickly and even earn more rewards faster.
• Make sure to upgrade your “Operation Upgrades” using “Power Gems”.
• The character assigned an Operation will always have a much easier time completing it when “Completion Speeds” improve.
• We recommend that you increase the “Threat” level of your characters so that they can obtain better “Operations”.
Notes: Completing daily 'resource missions' earns you extra XP capsules - you'll get credits on Sundays instead.
6. Complete Daily Goals, Challenges, and Achievements
• If you want to develop your favorite characters – heroes and villains and earn exclusive rewards, you need to complete your daily goals every day.
• Don't forget to complete challenges and knock out successes as well.
Notes: You will receive many rewards by defeating certain characters, leveling up your account, upgrading heroes, and more.
Injustice 2 (Android / iOS) Strategy Guide, Tips & Tricks for Beginners
Injustice 2 Cheats and Glitches for Free Gems, Credits, Arena Medals…
About Injustice 2
Developer: Warner Bros. International Enterprises
Platforms: iOS | android
If you liked this guide, don't forget to rate and share. Also, if you have any other Injustice 2 cheats, cheats, cheats, or strategies, share them in the comments below.