Available in Japan as Pokémon Comaster for a while now, Pokémon Duel, the new Android and iOS app from the Pokémon Company, launched in the United States on Tuesday, January 24, 2017. It is a strategy game on board (free) in which you fight other players with a team of six Pokémon.
Although the title is not available in Your country, it is possible to play it now on Android. To do this, simply download the APK (the game's installation file) by clicking on the following link:
- Download Pokémon Duel APK
How to install it?
- First of all, go to the "security" tab of your Android phone's settings and allow the installation of applications "from unknown sources" (other than those from the Play Store).
- Then, find the APK you just saved in your "downloads" folder and click on it to start the installation. Follow the procedure, and you're done!
Important: it is imperative that your smartphone has (at least) version 5.0 of Android to run this game. Note also that some features may not work if your terminal is rooted. Finally, be aware that some devices are not supported, here is the list:
- Sony Tablet S
- Motorola Xoom MZ604
- Optimus Pad L-06C
- Eee Pad Transformer TF101
- ICONIA TAB A200-S08G
- Motorola Photon 4G MB855
- MediaPad Youth (hws7701w)
- Yota Phone 2 (YD201)
- ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML)
- SHARPAQUOS CRYSTAL X SG402SH
To read also:
- Nintendo announces new Fire Emblem on Switch, 3DS and mobile
- Super Mario Run: the release on Android will take place in March
- Nintendo Switch: price, release date and features, we recap
- Nintendo Switch test: getting started
- Winter sales: which smartphone and which mobile plan for my teenager?