Since its official release in December 2022, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) has gained a huge fan base. It is highly likely that by now almost every video game player has tried this battle royale game on PC.
Tencent Games has now brought PUBG Mobile. If you've been waiting to try, there's no better chance to do so than on your smartphone. But anyway, you don't just go into a war and expect to win.
Here are 5 PUBG Mobile cheats, cheats, cheats to win every game. They will help you avoid getting killed before you even get into the game. This is a tough game, dear players.
1. Smart tips on combat basics.
PUBG Mobile has many features to help you fight opponents at different distances. When approaching a potentially dangerous area, you better use your sniper abilities. If your rifle has a scope, use the downsight feature to zoom in on your opponents and easily aim down a single headshot.
In a short and medium range fight, you need to shoot faster, otherwise your opponents will shoot you down first. Use hip fire to survive these situations.
Always strafe when the opponent fires at you to reduce the chances of being hit. Another thing you might want to consider is moving your weapon back when aiming down sights. Recoil helps you readjust your aim. Also use burst weapons to win in these situations.
2. Be stealthy to survive.
The main objective of playing PUBG is to SURVIVE. The action can be fun and you might be tempted to take as many kills as possible. Now, that excitement could kill you, which is why you need to be as secretive as possible in your movements.
When an opponent comes to your vicinity, don't rush to pull the trigger. If you can pass this place quietly, the better off you will be unscathed. Opening fire can spawn opponent's teammates.
If you really have to shoot, consider using a silencer. This will help you shoot safely without revealing your location.
Also Check: PUBG Mobile for PC
3. PUBG Mobile cheats using vehicles.
PUBG Mobile offers you several types of vehicles to help you in your battle. You'll definitely find yourself in dire need of speed, whether it's getting to a safe zone and saving your life from a chase team. If you can't drive,
you'll find yourself sitting in a static vehicle and you'll be shot in a second.
When you walk to a vehicle, you will have the option to ride or drive it. Use the four buttons (up – accelerate, down – brake, right and left – navigation) to accelerate. And DO NOT touch the horn button unless you want to tell your enemies that you need bullets to arrive. The icon with four squares in the lower right corner helps you switch seats when you need to get to a safer or better shooting position. Press Exit to get out of the car when it's safe.
You will also need to know what type of vehicle to use in different circumstances. Aspects to consider include vehicle speed, size, and safety features.
- If you are alone or with a partner, the motorbike is the fastest ride you can get.
- The UAZ is a reliable jeep that can accommodate a maximum of four players. It offers some bulletproof protection but isn't very fast.
- The best four-seater for war is the Dacia. Being the only sedan in the PUBG Mobile fleet, it is faster and offers more bulletproof protection.
4. Take advantage of features that make PUBG Mobile easier to play.
You can use a number of options to automate your actions to make mobile gaming easier. Here are some of the most useful PUBG Mobile cheats for this:
- Auto Run: This simple addition to the mobile version of PUBG makes traversal easier and faster. To activate this ability, you must use the on-screen analog stick. Drag the small green icon that appears in front of your thumb and let go to allow you to continue running. This feature also opens doors automatically unless someone else has closed the door.
- Auto Loot: This character automatically collects essential items such as your first weapon and weapon attachments, health items, painkillers, and drinks.
- Precision Aim: Serious shooting requires expert aim. This feature helps you crouch, use your right thumb to aim, and tap the fire button on the left side of your screen. You can also aim down sights using the icon on the right. These aren't the only quick aids you can use. Keep learning how to make things easier by using little touches that happen on your screen and you'll soon be able to claim your victory as the last man standing.
5. PUBG Mobile Tips for Final Showdown.
Towards the finish line, the safe zone will become smaller and that means you will encounter fierce confrontation to get there. Also note that almost every hiding place will be occupied by an enemy.
You don't want to run, otherwise you will be the goal of all the other competitors still standing. Use your headphones to listen for every movement and sound – vehicles, footsteps or gunshots.
It would also be wise to stick to the outer edges of the safe zone and move stealthily. Be more patient towards the end. Whoever comes out first carelessly will most likely lose.
With these tips, you will quickly master the art of winning in PUBG Mobile. You will have to do your best to be the last man standing. These tips will definitely help you be more effective in action and stay safe in the end.
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile Tips & Tricks Guide (Android/iOS)!
About PUBG Mobile
Developer: Tencent Games
Platforms: iOS | android
If you liked this guide, don't forget to rate and share. Also, if you have any other PUBG Mobile tips, cheats, cheats or strategies then share them in the comments below.